I promise you that nobody who sees Stephen Colbert's brilliantly scathing takedown will ever view Sean Hannity's "Question of the Day" segment in quite the same way as before.
There's very little to say about this segment, other than "Watch it!"
From last night's Colbert Report.
You will be surprised Jan on how many wrinkles Hannocchio has on his face. The stage makeup hides his age lines on television. In person, he looks haggard and worn out like an old rug.
In our eyes, renewing his contract at Fox “News” would be a mistake. He will be too old to attract a younger audience. College-age viewers would not be interested in a near 60 year-old host. They prefer someone near their age group, not a man who looks like their grandpa.
Every morning, Hannocchio wakes up and sees an aging man with gray hair in the mirror. The way he looks he could pass as his children’s grandpa.
This harpie Dagen was not a fan favorite of the female portion of Hannocchio’s audience. The written complaints about her were not positive. No loss. She was a twit.
The Stop Hannity Express has a few questions to ask Hannocchio on behalf of the masses.
1. What was your relationship like with Hal Turner?
2. Would you swear on the Bible that you never cheated on Merri Jill with other women (phone or in person)?
3. Have you smoked pot or use cocaine?
4. Do you yell at your son?
5. Will you waterboard yourself for our troops?
6. Did you disrespect your mother?
7. What did you do that would never be forgiven?
8. Did you get caught by police doing something naughty that you will never reveal to your audience?
9. What is your secret fetish?
10. Have you ever walked off a job in construction because of a foreman?
11. Did you threaten the staff at KCSB radio?
12. What is the true meaning behind your nicknames, Tin Man and Hanniepie?
13. Do you suffer from ADHD?
14. What happened to you in the late 90s that was hushed up?
15. How many real estate properties do you own?
16. What happened to those men who stiffed you in a bad investment deal?
17. Do you pay off people to keep your secrets hidden?
18. Why are a few conservative talk hosts angry at you?
19. How many trade-offs do you get using your name?20. What’s in it for Johnny Mac training your spoiled children?
We doubt very much Hannocchio will answer the questions on his amateur show. It would destroy his Boy Scout image.
And Hannity, what an unbelievable tool!
This new segment is a replacement for his weekly “Ask Sean” with the always cheerful and long-suffering Dagen McDowell. My guess is she just got sick of it.