Bringing new meaning to the phrase, "nothing to see here, move along," today's Fox News website ledes are almost strikingly devoid of any mention of the sexual assault allegations that have the Trump campaign in high dudgeon. But in Foxworld, everything is awesome....
While Fox News.com ignores the, ahem, elephant in the room, Trump's alleged misbehavior is being noted in the reality based community. Today's headlines include the following:
- NBC - "Four Women Accuse Trump of Inappropriately Touching Them"
- "Do Sexual Assault Allegations Spell the End for Donald Trump?"
- "Miss USA Details Unwarranted Encounters with Trump"
- CNN - "Trump Defends Himself from Accusations of Groping"
- ABC - "Reporter Says Trump Forcibly Kissed Her, Amid Other Claims"
- "Trump Would Walk In On "Half Naked Women" Pageant Contestant Says"
- "Trump Calls Sexual Assault Allegations 'Vicious Lies' "
- CBS - "Trump Angrily Denies Flood of Sexual Assault Allegations"
- "NY Times Reporters Defend Report on Trump's Unwarranted Sexual Advances"
But there's nothing about this on Fox, so I guess all these reports are librul media lies.
Oh wait - there is a link to a video of Rev. Jerry Falwell Jr, who is "beside himself over 'untrue claims'." Meanwhile, students at Falwell's school are saying that they're "tired of being associated with Trump." Betcha you won't hear about that on Fox News!
Seriously, is there any question as to why Fox News viewers are the most misinformed?
But they did get in a Wikileaks Clinton thing, so it's all good...