Bill O'Reilly's messianic delusions go beyond his claim of being on the Holy Ghost's twitter feed. He actually believes that the criticism that he is forced to endure is comparable to that of Jesus. But that is just one example of Bill's stinking thinking that permeates Sally Quinn's March interview of O'Reilly during which Bill either lied or demonstrated his narcissism which prevents him from seeing the ugly and possibly sociopathic man in the mirror. The article is very revealing as you will see from a few highlights - or lowlights as the case may be.
- O'Reilly: "The problem with the secular-progressive movement is it simply cannot accept any people of faith and take them seriously. They’re so condescending and they’re so arrogant that, even though you might be a brilliant person, if you believe, you’re an idiot." Reality: This is how O'Reilly views those who don't subscribe to his right wing, Catholic, traditionalist views.
- O'Reilly: "I don’t consider myself to be extraordinary." Reality: hahahahahahah
- O'Reilly (describing non-believers): "They believe that religious people are judging their behavior, and they don’t want to be judged. They want to do what they want." Reality: This is the guy who allegedly fantasized about rubbing falafel on is producer's breasts!
- O'Reilly: "I don’t have any problem with people disliking me, and I’ll tell you why. I’m not comparing myself, but who was the most hated person in Judea 2,000 years ago." Reality: Not comparing himself to Jesus? hahahahahaha
- O'Reilly: "My staff is under strict orders: we don’t go [after someone] unless we’re 100 percent sure. So I don’t have anything on my conscience in that realm." Reality: This is the man who, in relentlessly attacking an abortion provider, created a climate of hate in which Dr. George Tiller was assassinated. O'Reilly continued to attack him even after the murder. He consistently engages in personal attacks on many other folks with whom he disagrees. Pretty Christlike, eh?
- O'Reilly: "In 18 years, I haven’t had to retract or apologize to anybody other than one time we took something off a Web site that was incomplete." Reality: Bill pulled that one straight out of his ass. Erik Wemple lists four and Media Matters cites three more.
Anyway, check out the interview as it provides yet another look into O'Reilly twisted psyche!
Two important differences, Jesus never offered a Woman Vibratror Coaching, and Junior O’Reilly won’t Rise From The Dead.—— Fortunately.
Your typical cafeteria Catholic hypocrite.