Yesterday was the celebration for President Obama’s second inauguration. He gave an address, there was a parade, a big Congressional luncheon and then some balls. Yet Your World “honored” the day without a single Democrat on its show.
Here was the guest list for the Inauguration Day special:
- Reporters John Roberts, Carl Cameron, and Ed Henry;
- Larry Sabato, Virginia Center for Politics, was on 3 different times;
- Rep. Eric Cantor (R-VA) House Majority Leader;
- Robert Wolf, former UBS Americas Chairman, described by Cavuto as a "very important financial player for the Obamas;"
- Former Reagan economic advisor and former Nixon administration member Ben Stein.
Wolf came the closest to a Democrat on the show, but for real balance, it could have used an actual Democratic politician or someone who formerly worked in a Democratic administration.
Don’t worry folks, Mitt what’s-hiz-ass won! He’s jest waitin’ fer the black couple ta move out.
I appreciate your help in keeping in touch with what the likes of he and the whole foxy crew are saying. Even though it’s worthless when discussing anything with the foxy faithful, it’s useful in recognising the buzzwords and buzzphrases.
So I guess the Toe Sucker is still on double secret probation?