In an amusing story that has also been reported on the Fox News air, Fox Nation posts that MSNBC used deceptive video editing to mislead viewers about Mitt Romney’s remarks when he visited a Wawa recently. In fact, MSNBC apologized and showed the rest of Romney's remarks. Even though the complete MSNBC video showed Romney was not misrepresented in the first place. But Fox is in no position to throw stones at anyone else’s editing. A few examples after the jump:
2. Fox edited an interview between Chris Wallace and Jon Stewart to leave out the part where Wallace suggested that Fox News is biased by saying the network "tells the other side of the story" from the so-called liberal media.
3. Fox edited video in which Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was criticizing President Bush’s deficit spending to make it seem as though she were criticizing President Obama.
4. Fox showed said Palin was "continuing to draw large crowds" on her book tour, while showing footage from the 2008 campaign.
5. Hannity apologized for "showing the wrong video" of Glenn Beck's 9-12 rally while calling it a protest against the Affordable Care Act.
6. Fox doctored photos of NY Times journalists.
But that’s really not the story here. If you point out to a mindless FoxGOPTV sheep that FoxGOPTV is the biggest offender of sloppy editing, they’ll deny it and then defend FoxGOPTV. Assholes like kkklannity depend on their mindless sheep to keep the lies and hate alive. And the stupid sheep blindly do as their told.
As the morons on the curvy ciuch might say, where was the ‘main stream media’? Sad that once again Jon Stewert has to lead the way towards truth.